Access 2016 Training Videos
- Usually ships in 1 business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
Microsoft Access 2016 Training Videos - Master Microsoft Access from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Access:
- Create an Access database from scratch including the four basic objects: Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports
- Table -
- Learn how to create a table to store and organize all your raw data into
- Enter, edit, update, search, sort and filter your table's records
- Relate one table to another by creating relationships
- Query -
- Create a query to help in your search and retrieve data from a table fast
- Learn how to add criteria to a query to narrow your search for more accurate results
- Form -
- Enter and view your records from a table, or query in a more organized layout by creating a form
- Learn how to quickly edit, filter and search your records in a form
- Report -
- Learn how to print, or email your records from a table, query or form by creating a report
- Add a custom field to perform a calculation to add, count, average and more
- Expand your knowledge with Advanced Access features:
- Tables - learn how to set defaults and validate data with a rule for more accurate data
- Queries - view unique records and use actions queries to update, add and delete records fast
- Forms - add option controls, command buttons and drop down lists for faster data entry and accuracy
- Reports - learn how to add, sort and filter groups as well as keeping them from splitting across pages
- Macros - automate your data entry and accuracy dramatically by creating macros.
Unique tips, tricks, shortcuts and other Access time saving features you won't find taught in ANY other course, by the ONLY multi-certified Microsoft Office trainer since Microsoft Office 2000; including all the training you need to help pass the Access 2016 (77-730) Exam and become certified, guaranteed.
DVD includes: Access 2016 Levels 1, 2 & 3 training videos in both MP4 (.mp4) and Windows Media Video (.wmv), Exercise Files, Quiz, Answers and Instructor's Notes.
Access 2016 Level 1 (7.4 hrs):
- Access 2016 Introduction (13:20)
- Access 2016 Overview (13:34)
- Access 2016 Help (1:48)
- Color Scheme & Save Defaults (4:40)
- Customize Quick Access Toolbar (7:07)
- Customize Ribbon (9:01)
- Datasheet Appearance (1:46)
- Document Window Options (7:25)
- Four Access Objects (13:41)
- Create Database (6:41)
- Create Tables (23:18)
- Entering Records (4:35)
- Save Table to PDF or XPS (3:31)
- Table Structuring (9:32)
- Managing Tables (5:25)
- Primary, Composite & Foreign Keys (13:52)
- Introduction to Relationships (7:35)
- One-to-Many Relationships (17:48)
- One-to-One Relationships (13:29)
- Denormalization (13:32)
- Managing Table Data (15:03)
- Sorting Records (5:10)
- Filtering Records (10:03)
- Subdatasheets (11:43)
- Query Introduction & Wizard (19:22)
- Create Query in Design (12:15)
- Query Criteria (20:58)
- Adding Calculated Fields (7:33)
- Group Calculations (8:15)
- Formatting Datasheets (3:39)
- Form Basics (18:41)
- Instant Forms (12:06)
- Form Wizard (5:59)
- Modify Forms (14:49)
- Reports Introduction (8:11)
- Instant Reports (8:52)
- Report Wizard (10:37)
- Custom Calculating Field (22:19)
- Formatting Controls (6:16)
- Applying Themes (5:29)
- Inserting Images (7:41)
- Adding Background Image (9:27)
- Report Hyperlinks (4:07)
- Prepare for Print (6:31)
Access 2016 Level 2 (5.1 hrs):
- Data Defaults & Validation Rule (14:38)
- Show Column History (4:45)
- Input Masks (9:06)
- Lookup Fields (11:58)
- Inner & Outer Data Joins (11:16)
- Join Unrelated Tables (2:15)
- Self Join (6:03)
- Top Values Query (4:40)
- Unique Values or Records (5:38)
- Wildcard Query (3:45)
- Parameter Query (8:06)
- Update Query (9:09)
- Append Query (6:57)
- Delete Query (7:13)
- Make Table Query (5:22)
- Layout View & Table Formats (12:37)
- Anchoring Controls (3:52)
- Filter & Sort Records (3:28)
- Enhancing Appearance (16:44)
- Combo Box (11:46)
- Option Controls Group (5:31)
- Form Tab Pages (12:02)
- Command Button (3:22)
- Subform (12:18)
- Organizing Records (11:04)
- Adding, Sorting & Filtering Groups (8:17)
- Advanced Formatting (22:13)
- Keep Groups Together (4:15)
- Force New Page (3:11)
- Adding Summary Field (13:34)
- Add Subreports (5:54)
- Create Mailing Labels (5:13)
Import and Export Data
- Import Excel (9:19)
- Import Text & CSV Files (8:32)
- Export to Word (2:48)
- Export to CSV File (5:43)
- Export to Excel for Charts & PivotTables (2:39)
- Export to Text File (3:39)
- Merge with Word (8:22)
Access 2016 Level 3 (4.1 hrs):
More Advanced Tables
- Normalization Standard (3:33)
- Table Analyzer (11:51)
- Many to Many Relationships (7:20)
- Restructuring Tables (8:31)
- Hide Table Columns (1:17)
More Advanced Queries
- Subqueries (5:40)
- Unmatched Query (4:44)
- Duplicate Query (2:27)
- Criteria Groups Query (7:57)
- Cross Tab Query Wizard (5:57)
- Create A Macro (9:48)
- Macro Button (4:07)
- Where Condition (3:34)
- Require Data Entry Macro (5:07)
- Display Message Macro (2:28)
- Automated Macro (5:16)
More Advanced Forms & Reports
- Conditional Formatting (4:37)
- Report Chart (4:47)
- Multiple Columns & Groups (15:04)
- Cancelling Print Job (3:52)
- Export To PDF (1:33)
Maintaining Access Database
- Linking to Other Database Tables (4:35)
- Database Properties (3:09)
- Compact & Repair Database (1:34)
- Backup Database (1:20)
- Password Protect (3:53)
- Object Dependency (2:19)
- Database Documenter (3:11)
- Performance Analyzer (2:23)
- Import XML Data (10:55)
- Export to XML (2:40)
- Link to Outlook Contacts (4:11)
- Table Attachment Field (5:00)
- Save As Previous Version (2:50)
- Navigation Forms (8:05)
- Switchboard (10:12)
- Modifying Switchboards (4:11)
- Form Startup & Options (8:54)
Distribute Database & Security
- Split Database (5:48)
- Distributing Split Database (2:29)
- Database Access Modes (2:43)
- Trusted Location (2:37)
- Protect VBA Code (1:56)
- File Protection ACCDE (2:38)
- Digitally Sign Database (5:54)
- Hide Empty Record Labels in Reports (7:04)
- Create Table of Contents (13:10)
- Custom Display Control for Text Box (4:49)
Access 2016 training videos from Dream Force — training videos solutions.
Affordable Access 2016 training videos.
L'audio è chiaro e la pronuncia inglese è molto facile da capire; questo, unito ad un ritmo medio mi ha permesso di seguire le lezioni senza faticare, arrivando addirittura ad eliminare i sottotitoli.
Il programma affrontato è piuttosto ampio.
Nella parte base si rischia di annoiarsi un po' se si ha già una certa dimestichezza con l'ambiente, ma conviene comunque guardala perché ogni aspetto dell'interfaccia viene affrontato e quindi si possono scoprire cose nuove.
Il livello intermedio ha un altro ritmo e tutti i vari aspetti vengono spiegati mentre si applicano e questo lo ritengo il miglior modo per capire (e ricordare).
Il livello avanzato è focalizzato sugli aspetti più specifici di Access e quindi è la "rifinitura" di quanto appreso nelle parti precedenti.
Consiglio questo corso a chiunque voglia utilizzare Access: permette di partire da subito con l'impostazione corretta, sapendo quali strumenti ha a disposizione.
Functionality was explained well, examples were good, and the pace was comfortable
Contenido bien estructurado y explicaciones claras.
I found this course one of the best for really getting a good feel for Access that I've taken on Udemy. He did cover topics ranging from beginning to advanced and his lesson plan was easy to follow.
I found Kirt quite knowledgeable regarding Access and though I've taken many Access courses I was able to deepen my knowledge about the program due to the little golden nuggets of information that he would through into his lessons.
The items that Kirt cover in depth were SQL, VBA and he does offer some tutorials on using macros. I'm sure if his intent was to teach these in depth he would have included them in the course.
But, these subjects are entire courses in themselves. He does reference these where necessarily but his goal wasn't to teach how to use them from scratch like I've taken in other Udemy courses. I wasn't overwhelmed by information overload.
Other than that, he covered topics that some of the other instructors didn't cover.
I would highly recommend this course for anyone who is serious about learning Access.
I also found him quite witty which made the course entertaining as well as educational.
I plan on taking his other courses as well.
I like what I'm seeing thus far. There are a lot of concepts to cover but I'm already starting to formulate the design of the database I have in mind which is what I was hoping to get out of this course. Thank you Kirt.
A thorough overview of Access 2016! Videos were well done and easy to follow. The speaker was excellent and kept the pace up so things didn't get boring. I appreciated the short training clips too. Makes it easier for me to find and review specific program features when I need a refresher and allowed me to fit watching the training into open slots in my daily schedule. I would definitely purchase other training videos from this author.
The guy obviously knows his stuff. I wish we could have seen some database implementation strategies (i.e. a daisy database example) but it does cover how to use every feature in Access.
Great product at a very reasonable price. I am very pleased with the purchase. The information is broken up into small segments so I can view each one in a short period of time and replay if I feel that I missed any information.