Project 2007 Level 1 training videos download comes in Windows Media Video (.wmv) file format. Our Project 2007 Level 1, with Level 2 training videos include all the training you need to pass the Project 2007 (77-632) Exam and become certified!
Project 2007 training videos will show you how to create and track your project plans, by breaking those large plans down into small, easy to track steps or as Project refers to as Tasks. Once you've decided what those tasks are, then you'll learn how to track the resources used to complete those specific tasks like: workers, materials and costs.
Learn how to create schedules for your project, tasks and resources; and also defining a budget for it all, and more by our Microsoft Certified Trainer training Project 2007!
Project 2007 Level 1 (3.4 hrs):
- About Project (1:38)
- Project Overview (9:31)
- Create Project Calendar (5:22)
- Calendar Exception Days (2:30)
- Nondefault Work Week (2:52)
- Set Project Calendar (1:13)
- Adding Tasks (7:46)
- Project Summary Task (4:41)
- Task Durations (6:53)
- Entering Resources (10:36)
- Outlining Tasks (4:43)
- Work Breakdown Structure (2:09)
- Recurring Tasks (7:29)
- Linking Tasks (7:44)
- Task Relationship Types (4:47)
- Lag & Lead Times (4:47)
- Task Constraints (4:14)
- Task Deadlines (2:19)
- Task Notes (2:10)
- Resource Calendar (9:11)
- Assign Resources (9:44)
- Effort Driven Tasks (7:12)
- Task Type Scenarios (11:07)
- Resource Costs (8:32)
- Budget Resources (14:46)
- Overallocated Resources A (9:19)
- Overallocated Resources B (7:58)
- Resource Leveling (11:15)
- Critical Path (4:40)
- Slack Time (3:19)
- Shorten Project's Finish Date (4:46)
- Dividing Tasks (4:07)
- Set A Baseline (4:25)
- Project Summary Report (2:57)
Project 2007 Level 1 Training Videos (Download) from Dream Force — training videos solutions.
Affordable Project 2007 Level 1 Training Videos (Download).