Project 2007 Training Videos
- Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 35% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 40% off|
Project 2007 Training Videos will show you how to create and track your project plans, by breaking those large plans down into small, easy to track steps or as Project refers to as Tasks. Once you've decided what those tasks are, then you'll learn how to track the resources used to complete those specific tasks like: workers, materials and costs.
Learn how to create schedules for your project, tasks and resources; and also defining a budget for it all, and more by our Microsoft Certified Trainer training Project 2007!
DVD includes Project 2007 Levels 1 & 2 training videos in both: Flash (.swf) and Windows Media Video (.wmv). Our Project 2007 Levels 1, 2 & 3 training videos include all the training you need to pass the Project 2007 (77-632) Exam and become certified!
Project 2007 Level 1 (3.4 hrs):
- About Project (1:38) Click Here to Watch Demo!
- Project Overview (9:31)
- Create Project Calendar (5:22)
- Calendar Exception Days (2:30)
- Nondefault Work Week (2:52)
- Set Project Calendar (1:13)
- Adding Tasks (7:46)
- Project Summary Task (4:41)
- Task Durations (6:53)
- Entering Resources (10:36)
- Outlining Tasks (4:43)
- Work Breakdown Structure (2:09)
- Recurring Tasks (7:29)
- Linking Tasks (7:44)
- Task Relationship Types (4:47)
- Lag & Lead Times (4:47)
- Task Constraints (4:14)
- Task Deadlines (2:19)
- Task Notes (2:10)
- Resource Calendar (9:11)
- Assign Resources (9:44)
- Effort Driven Tasks (7:12)
- Task Type Scenarios (11:07)
- Resource Costs (8:32)
- Budget Resources (14:46)
- Overallocated Resources A (9:19)
- Overallocated Resources B (7:58)
- Resource Leveling (11:15)
- Critical Path (4:40)
- Slack Time (3:19)
- Shorten Project's Finish Date (4:46)
- Dividing Tasks (4:07)
- Set A Baseline (4:25)
- Project Summary Report (2:57)
Project 2007 Level 2 (3.2 hrs):
- Custom Importing (7:29)
- Importing From Excel (9:34)
- Export To Excel (5:16)
- Export As Image (3:55)
- Project Status Date (4:40)
- Enter Task Progress (9:04)
- Tracking Project Variances (5:43)
- Entering Actuals (1:50)
- Progress Bars (0:57)
- Tracking Tasks Chart (2:30)
- Progress Line (2:46)
- Status Indicators (2:16)
- Entering Overtime (9:58)
- Splitting Tasks (2:56)
- Reschedule Task (3:31)
- Task Filters (3:24)
- Set Interim Plan (7:17)
- Create Custom Table (8:20)
- Create Custom Report (8:49)
- Custom Crosstab Report (2:28)
- Fluctuating Cost Rates (7:00)
- Group Costs By Type (4:12)
- Multiple Criteria Grouping (4:05)
- Linking Documents (1:15)
- Visual Reports (3:01)
- Customize Visual Reports (5:07)
- Visual Report Template (8:11)
- Project Template (6:30)
- Single Custom View (2:36)
- Combo Custom View (2:17)
- Project Elements Organizer (6:27)
- Sharing Resources Pool A (8:48)
- Sharing Resources Pool B (9:30)
- Master Project (4:36)
- Master Project WBS Codes (10:19)
- Custom Text Fields (3:49)
- Customized Flag Field (3:05)
Project 2007 training videos from Dream Force — training videos solutions.
Affordable Project 2007 training videos.
The 6.5hrs of training were great. Had some issues on how to use Project 2007 the training video showed me more than what I expected.
BTW your training video is excellent!
Wish me luck and so looking forward to your great tutorial style in the forthcoming DVDs.
I have purchased two of you video series: Project 2007, Excel 2007. Your videos are very educational and have helped me a great deal in understanding these software titles. Thanks Mike.
Hi Kirt. Some months ago I purchased three of your video training (MS WORD, PROJECT AND EXCEL). I am indeed very impressed with how you have simplified the training. I have become a "word of mouth" marketer for your video training, and would also be purchasing other video soon.
Thank you very much. Level 1 has been of great value and I expect to get even more from your second level.
Just to let you know, the DVD arrived on Saturday and is really great! Thanks a lot for all your help!
Finally able to sit down and view this program and find it very easy to follow along and comprehend what he is explaining. After spending many hours trying to understand this program, he has save me from having to scratch my head on how to do something. Don't have much hair left so it was nice that he saved me from pulling out what hair I have left.
Very good learning medium Resource. After using Microsoft Project and trying to figure it out piece by piece, this saved me so much time and allowed me start the organization of the project right from the start. Preparation and organization when you begin will pay off at the end. Better to understand the things he explains in this tutorial than to go back and have to try fix things, if you can. And as he explains, sometimes you can not go back to fix some things. This tutorial will also provide you with some refresher aspects on PM that are very important to keep track of with MS Project. Buy this product, I do not think you will regret the $39 you spend.