Project 2007 Training Videos
- Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days.
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 5 - 9||and get 35% off|
|Buy 10 or above||and get 40% off|
Project 2007 Training Videos will show you how to create and track your project plans, by breaking those large plans down into small, easy to track steps or as Project refers to as Tasks. Once you've decided what those tasks are, then you'll learn how to track the resources used to complete those specific tasks like: workers, materials and costs.
Learn how to create schedules for your project, tasks and resources; and also defining a budget for it all, and more by our Microsoft Certified Trainer training Project 2007!
DVD includes Project 2007 Levels 1 & 2 training videos in both: Flash (.swf) and Windows Media Video (.wmv). Our Project 2007 Levels 1, 2 & 3 training videos include all the training you need to pass the Project 2007 (77-632) Exam and become certified!
Project 2007 Level 1 (3.4 hrs):
- About Project (1:38) Click Here to Watch Demo!
- Project Overview (9:31)
- Create Project Calendar (5:22)
- Calendar Exception Days (2:30)
- Nondefault Work Week (2:52)
- Set Project Calendar (1:13)
- Adding Tasks (7:46)
- Project Summary Task (4:41)
- Task Durations (6:53)
- Entering Resources (10:36)
- Outlining Tasks (4:43)
- Work Breakdown Structure (2:09)
- Recurring Tasks (7:29)
- Linking Tasks (7:44)
- Task Relationship Types (4:47)
- Lag & Lead Times (4:47)
- Task Constraints (4:14)
- Task Deadlines (2:19)
- Task Notes (2:10)
- Resource Calendar (9:11)
- Assign Resources (9:44)
- Effort Driven Tasks (7:12)
- Task Type Scenarios (11:07)
- Resource Costs (8:32)
- Budget Resources (14:46)
- Overallocated Resources A (9:19)
- Overallocated Resources B (7:58)
- Resource Leveling (11:15)
- Critical Path (4:40)
- Slack Time (3:19)
- Shorten Project's Finish Date (4:46)
- Dividing Tasks (4:07)
- Set A Baseline (4:25)
- Project Summary Report (2:57)
Project 2007 Level 2 (3.2 hrs):
- Custom Importing (7:29)
- Importing From Excel (9:34)
- Export To Excel (5:16)
- Export As Image (3:55)
- Project Status Date (4:40)
- Enter Task Progress (9:04)
- Tracking Project Variances (5:43)
- Entering Actuals (1:50)
- Progress Bars (0:57)
- Tracking Tasks Chart (2:30)
- Progress Line (2:46)
- Status Indicators (2:16)
- Entering Overtime (9:58)
- Splitting Tasks (2:56)
- Reschedule Task (3:31)
- Task Filters (3:24)
- Set Interim Plan (7:17)
- Create Custom Table (8:20)
- Create Custom Report (8:49)
- Custom Crosstab Report (2:28)
- Fluctuating Cost Rates (7:00)
- Group Costs By Type (4:12)
- Multiple Criteria Grouping (4:05)
- Linking Documents (1:15)
- Visual Reports (3:01)
- Customize Visual Reports (5:07)
- Visual Report Template (8:11)
- Project Template (6:30)
- Single Custom View (2:36)
- Combo Custom View (2:17)
- Project Elements Organizer (6:27)
- Sharing Resources Pool A (8:48)
- Sharing Resources Pool B (9:30)
- Master Project (4:36)
- Master Project WBS Codes (10:19)
- Custom Text Fields (3:49)
- Customized Flag Field (3:05)
Project 2007 training videos from Dream Force — training videos solutions.
Affordable Project 2007 training videos.
The training program is excellent and one of the most important items is the number of chapters...the titles allow the user to easily go back and check on "how" by the title ...each chapter is short and this allows the user to check back quickly...it is great...
I have been trying to learn to use Project for years, but because I didn't use the program regularly, I would struggle when I would try to use it. This product was perfect for me. It provided the foundation I needed to successfully use the program, and provided the perfect resource to refer to, when it had been a few months since I had last used Project. It has saved me hours of frustration and was well worth the investment. I love the videos and I'm sure I'll love the PowerPoint and Excel videos!
It is amazing. I would like to thank Kirt on his job of creating this amazing training video.
Excellent value for Microsoft Product Training!
our videos are really good.
Your service and training video is amazing and I really enjoyed the way you explain.
This training video is very professional. I was apprehensive about purchasing a training video that was relatively inexpensive, but I'm glad that I did make the purchase. It is very easy to follow and makes learning fun. A beginner with little computer experience will find the program easy and fun to learn. Intermediate and advanced users will also find great tips for improving their skills. All in all, this is a very professional training video made by a great company. It is highly recommended.
I wrote the author once that this product is so wonderful and is far far more than the price. Is so clear and easy to understand. You have really done a great job. Like I said in my last mail to you, I wish you can do the same for Primavera P6.